Thursday, April 16, 2009

What's Your Reputation?

Is this the way your husband thinks of you? Well, it's the way one husband clearly feels about his wife and he wore the t-shirt to let everyone know how he felt. And she was with him at the time.

Read the story here.

Better to dwell in a corner of a housetop, Than in a house shared with a contentious woman.
- Proverbs 21:9


Better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and angry
woman.
- Proverbs 21:19


It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.
- Proverbs 25:24








1 comment:

Lexie said...

Hey I just found your blog from Jasmines and I just wanted to comment back about the issue of what to teach your kids about slavery and the best thing my parents who are white (they adopted 10 of us kids from foster care and we are all african american or mixed so all together we make 12) was being real with me and not making everything seem like a happy fairy tale like public school does with the whole thanksgiving myth that the natives and settlers got along. What also really helped me grasp it was my parents would read me story books and one in paticular was my favorite about what life was like for a family on the plantation and how they had hope about things changing. I just wanted to stop by and just share what helped me grasp difficult subjects.